I just took this test over at http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Quizzes/BeliefOMatic.aspx which I suppose would be closest to an online singles site...except instead of dating people, dating beliefs...anyways I thought there were a few very interesting finds for me from the test results and thought I would share: (The higher the percentage, the better supposed matchability...)
1. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons) (100%)
2. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (87%)
3. Jehovah's Witness (86%)
4. Baha'i Faith (78%)
5. Sikhism (76%)
6. Liberal Quakers (74%)
7. Orthodox Quaker (73%)
8. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (70%)
9. Reform Judaism (66%)
10. Orthodox Judaism (65%)
11. Jainism (62%)
12. Theravada Buddhism (61%)
13. Mahayana Buddhism (60%)
14. Unitarian Universalism (59%)
15. Islam (58%)
16. Hinduism (52%)
17. Taoism (49%)
18. Neo-Pagan (48%)
19. Seventh Day Adventist (47%)
20. Christian Science (Church of Christ, Scientist) (47%)
21. Eastern Orthodox (47%)
22. Roman Catholic (47%)
23. New Age (41%)
24. Secular Humanism (40%)
25. Scientology (34%)
26. New Thought (33%)
27. Nontheist (20%)
15 April, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment