25 November, 2009

Voicemail Favourites: August 1 - November 18, 2009.

Chandler Wood - August 1. 11:35pm
"Hey Kami, it's Chandler. Um I'm probably a little more drunk than I should be right now. WHOOOOOOOOOAAAAAA... Anyway. So, um... yeah. We uh didn't get to hang out tonight, but we'll definitely have to hang out next time you're up here. And definitely miss you. And, uh... wow! I am a LOT more drunk than I should be right now. I probably shouldn't be calling people and leaving messages right now. But uh, anyway. Um, send me a message on facebook or something. Or call me, calling's cool too. You can talk to me. Um, that's cool. Um, yeah but I will definitely talk to you later, and definitely missed you tonight, and we'll have to hang out when you're here again, so have a good night, and a safe drive home tomorrow, and... we'll talk to you later! Alright, have a good night, 'bye.

Amber Heifner - August 3. 9:47am
(with a full mouth) "Hey, it's me. I have cake, come over. Love you, 'bye."

Nathan Smith - August 23. 6:22pm
"Hello darling, this is Nathan, I'm just rolling out of Kaysville just now, so. I'll probably be in Cedar around 10:00 or so, so bear that in mind, and I will be seeing you soon. Just wanted to give you a call back, Alright, I'll see you later. 'Bye."

Lorin Bruns - August 27. 11:48am
"Hey Kami, this is Lorin. Hey, just calling to see how you are. Haven't seen you in forever, so anyway. Yup, just seeing how you are, how's life, whatnot. Yeah. Oh yeah, and like Beatles Rock Band comes out in like less than two weeks, and I really wish you were up here to play it with me when I get it so, anyway, I'll see you."

Casey Winters - October 17. 2:24pm
(In a high, creepity voice)"Hello, young child. I'm sorry I missed your call. I'm headed to work. I feel terrible. I hope you call me back sometime in the future, but probably not today because I have to work. As I said I'm heading to work right now. To work, you know for money. Okay, that is all. Oh, I'm headed to work. Okay, 'bye."

Nathan Smith - October 24. 8:04pm
"Hey Kami. I just watched your scene through the door with Katie Wacko and Jesse, and we all agreed that it was really good. You were REAL good, so I just wanted you to know that even though I didn't get in, I did stay to watch your scene, and uh... good! I'm glad that you got that role, it's perfect for you, especially with the spreading your legs and stuff. I liked that line. Anyway, let me know when you head over to Amber's house. We're just going to head over to Jesse and Katie's place. So, just give me a call. Alright, thanks, 'bye."

Brian Cota - November 17. 3:09pm
"Hey you, it's me. I'm just calling to see how you are, I heard about your accident, and I wanted to make sure you were okay. Give me a call, as always, my life is ridiculously crazy, so... Please understand if I don't answer, because I'm probably doing something. Anyway, love you and hope you're okay. And I'll talk to you later. 'Bye!"

Casey Winters - November 18. 11:12pm
"I wonder how that lady feels, whose voice comes up on the message thing, you know that's like (woman's voice)'at the tone, leave a message. To leave a callback number, press blah blah blah.' Like, do you think she calls people and like, freaks out or maybe it's not a real person. I don't know, but I think it would be pretty cool. I wish that was my voice. In fact, now I'm going to talk like her. (woman's voice)'Kami, when will you be here next week so we can hang out? We need to schedule a time because I know you are so busy when you come up. Okay. To leave a callback number, do a little dance.' Okay 'bye."

No comments: